RedRickshaw Summer Bazaar Sale: Red Rickshaw Sona Masoori Rice | Sona Masoori Rice UK
Red Rickshaw Sona Masoori Rice | Sona Masoori Rice UK: £19.00
Sona Masoori Rice, sometimes known as Sona Masuri or Sona Mahsuri is a type of medium-grained rice lightweight and aromatic. It is a result of the cross combination of the rice varieties called Sona and Mahsuri. Red Rickshaw Sona Masoori Rice is a high-quality rice grain and is well-loved all across Southern India because it goes perfectly well with South Indian and Sri Lankan flavours.
Masoori Rice has a low-starch content, making it ideal if you love making stir-fry rice dishes because the grains will glide effortlessly around the pan. Sona Masoori Rice’s delicate flavour also goes well with coconut rice, steamed rice, Pongal, and many South Indian curries.
METHOD 1: USING A SAUCEPAN
- Using a saucepan with a lid, pour the rice. Add water about double the amount of the rice you used.
- Wait until the rice boils and cover it with the lid. Make sure to reduce the heat and let it simmer for 12 minutes.
- Once all the water has evaporated, take the saucepan off the heat. Leave it to rest for another 5 minutes. Serve.
METHOD 2: USING A MICROWAVE
- Using a microwavable bowl, pour 1 part rice to 2 parts of water.
- Cover the bowl with a cling wrap and cook for about 6-10 minutes depending on the type of microwave you have.
- You can add salt to taste. Serve.
METHOD 3: USING AN ELECTRIC RICE COOKER
- Thoroughly rinse the rice twice under a faucet.
- Place the rice into the rice cooker pot, using the standard 1:2 ratio for rice and water.
- Add a bit of salt. Turn on the appliance and allow it to cook.
- Once it is done, fluff it up using a wooden spoon to avoid scraping the bottom part.
HOME DELIVERY – UK & ISLANDS
Standard delivery is available between Tuesday and Friday, 9am-6pm
if you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to offer refunds or exchanges provided the goods are in a fully resalable condition. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you through the process on 0207 993 4988, email email@example.com and we will get back to you.
The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product, as outlined in our cancellation policy and our T&C’s.
Get £5 off your 1st order & free delivery* when you spend £50 or moreShop Now